• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Badman colour combo?

Mad Scientist

Oakley Beginner
UK
morning,

I am thinking i need to aquire a pair before i cannot but i cannot decide which combination lens/frame to go for?

Anyone have some and regretted the colour choice? Which would you have gone for?

I keep looking at the prizm's- Thoughts?

cheers

Can only vouch for the plasma/sapphire combo that I have and they a really stunning. I chose them because I thought they looked the best combo. You won't be disappointed unless you like something a little more subtle lol

I tried them all for a while and there are only two pairs I thought were worth having, pending the availability of the Ferrari [just because well, its the Ferrari]. The first is the Carbon/Prizm Daily - that is a great lens, and It is my new favorite driving lens hands down. The other is the Plasma/Sapphire - those Sapphire lenses are too much to resist, incredible depth and color... I actually swapped lenses between those pairs.

The Pewter and Ti frames were considerations, but did not make the final cut for me.

If you want more info we have a couple of dozen other threads on the Badman and|or lenses ;)

Good luck!

Thanks- Yes i found the other threads after i posted this one.

Quick question though you guys talk about the Plasma/sapphire lens combo- I don't have that option- i have Plasma/fire iridium - curious if thats the same thing or a completly different combo

They do not make a Plasma/Fire Badman... that would be a Madman SKU:OO6019-07

Also, no Badman has Fire lenses, there is a Carbon/Ruby... you could buy that and the Plasma/Sapphire and swap lenses - then you would have your Plasma/Ruby?

...or get the Plasma/Sapphire and go for custom cuts

Unless you're really looking for Madman and not the Badman?

Are those the droids you are looking for??

Oops my bad- I meant the Madman! Still- the same question applies.

I'm glad someone knows what they're talking about..:rolleyes:

Madman doesn't come with sapphire...

For madmans, the carbon / ruby seems to be the most popular.

Another thing to consider is the eventual availability of replacement lenses. With that in mind, it might be wiser to place priority on the frame over the lens for an initial purchase. Personally I think the plasma / black o-matter frame combo on the set with tungsten lenses looks most appealing.

I am very afraid that I won't be able to resist Plasma / Sapphire when I get my tax return back. Though mitigated that it's already backordered on oakley.com and none of the local SGH seem to have them anyway.

I am also very fond of the dark carbon / black polarized on the web site, though wouldn't be as compulsively driven as I am sight unseen with the plasmas... I really want to try Prizm as well....

Latest Posts

Back