• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which color rubber?

Funny how I just found this thread. I just purchased a set of linegear rubbers and lenses for my polished Juliet. I chose the saxblue lenses and the regular blue rubbers. Hoping the colors match ok

Funny how I just found this thread. I just purchased a set of linegear rubbers and lenses for my polished Juliet. I chose the saxblue lenses and the regular blue rubbers. Hoping the colors match ok
You will have to let me know. I have OEM lenses but from what the seller said the rubbers are in bad shape. Please post a pic when you get a chance

You will have to let me know. I have OEM lenses but from what the seller said the rubbers are in bad shape. Please post a pic when you get a chance
Will do. From the pics I see online it looks like the linegear blue rubbers are quite light. Thats sort of why I chose their saxblue lenses since they looks like they match better than the regular blue lenses from LG. I'll post a pic when I get them. Although it probably won't be here for another couple weeks.

It's a tough spot I am finding myself I. :) lol

I think the light blue @kronin323 posted is what I'll have to get...

I think that is the "regular" blue. LG also makes a sky blue but it is even lighter.

Correct. The lighter of the two blues I posted is the LG regular blue - their sky blue is even lighter.

And you know they're on sale for the next two days, right?

Here's a picture of the linegear blue rubber I ordered not so long ago. IMO it looks darker than it appears on the eBay listing
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419454817.165861.jpg

Figured I would add a couple more pics. The first is the linegear regular blue rubber alongside linegear saxeblue lenses. The second is the linegear rubber beside a pair of oakley fmj blue twenty glasses. Hope this helps!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419456052.754730.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419456066.710668.jpg

Latest Posts

Back