• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Frame Do You See The Most On Other People?

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
. . . . out and about in real life I mean.

I live in North-East of England, and I have to say the frame I see most on other people, by quite a margin, is the Flak Jacket.

Don't know why. I just seem to live in the middle of Flak country.
o_O

The frame I see most on people is also the flak jacket, followed closely by the Radar (a LOT of cyclists I see wear it). It's quite bizarre that I rarely see people wearing Holbrooks or Frogskins, considering these are the top two selling frames.

I'd say the Fast and Flak Jackets tie for first and Oil Rigs come in second. I see the occasional Gascan and Hijinx but nothing that I;d really call interesting. I keep waiting for the day I see one of the more unique styles in the wild.

Everytime I head down to Disneyland, I'm blown away by the number of Flaks I see (90% of them are boring black though). It's like a Flak outbreak in that place, adn I'm not sure why (although Disneyland does give you a good sampling of people from all over the place). Up here in the Bay Area, they are few and far between.

Back