• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Frame Do You See The Most On Other People?

Everytime I head down to Disneyland, I'm blown away by the number of Flaks I see (90% of them are boring black though). It's like a Flak outbreak in that place, adn I'm not sure why (although Disneyland does give you a good sampling of people from all over the place). Up here in the Bay Area, they are few and far between.
Versatility. Most people will buy one pair. The Flak is a Swiss Army Knife - jack of all trades, master of none.

I'll echo what's been said. Flak Jackets I think are #1, Fuel Cell, Gascan, M Frames, Half Jackets, Holbrooks.. an odd smattering of Juliets, Oil Drums... I saw a guy at GameStop with Crosshair 2.0 today.

I don't think the average consumer pays attention to other people, either. We all look, but I bet most don't care. Like fashion-conscious women with handbags.

Great responses so far.
I don't know why, but I find this kinda Oakley Geography really interesting.

And I think Rustpot is right about the Flak. Most 'normal' people only buy (or can afford?) one pair of Oakleys, so why not make it a do-it-all pair.

Obviously, they should be buying Jawbones / Racing Jackets for that, but hey, people are strange.

I was in Portsmouth today and there were half/flak/fast jackets everywhere. I saw one guy wearing straights the silver with blue flames ones, first time I have seen anyone wearing them other than me for years.
Oh and they had x squared on the shelf in the store there.

I don't think the average consumer pays attention to other people, either. We all look, but I bet most don't care. Like fashion-conscious women with handbags.
Not to bag on any of the Froggie Fans out there...but when I see someone wearing Frogs, 75% of the time it's a woman.

Latest Posts

Back