• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Frame Do You See The Most On Other People?

Not to bag on any of the Froggie Fans out there...but when I see someone wearing Frogs, 75% of the time it's a woman.

Not to bag on any of the Pendleton Fans out there...but when I see someone wearing Pendleton Fuel Cells, 75% of the time it's a woman.

:D

I feel like NYC is Ray Ban land so I hardly ever see any Oakleys out there casually speaking. When I'm out jogging though I've seen a bunch of bikers with radars and a few jawbones/racing jackets. I guess the glasses I've seen the most casually speaking are the flaks as well but I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen someone wear Oakley's in a casual setting. Maybe I'm just missing 'em all out there but I'd say 90% of the sunglasses I see out there are RB's.

Greater Sacramento Area, going on 12 years here-I've seen TWO Juliets, a ton (I mean a TON) of Gascans and the Fuel Cell is becoming the new Gascan in that its what I see all the time. When I see Oakley at all; I've only seen 3 people in the last 6 months wearing Oakley's-2 Gascans, 1 Fuel Cell. And, of course, they are the same old same old polished black on black iridium. That's actually the hardest part for me in determining what someone is wearing is you have to stare; if more people wore contrasting lens and frame combos (as well as frames with contrasting Icons) what they were wearing would pop. What Herbs says is also a factor in that I'm sure-if you only have one pair, then the all black would probably be what you get because it will go with everything. I sometimes have to remind myself that I (and we) as collectors/fans/fanatics are the the very small minority.

I usually see a lot of Gascans, Oil rigs, and the first generation Half jackets here. I've also seen a few Fuel Cells, Hijinx, Radar, M frame, and Antix . Any other type is usually pretty rare for me to see around.

Back