• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Frogskins Are These?

But not in this case?

Do they even have to pay for the glasses or does Oakley just send some random copies to some celebs in hopes they wear it so people like me get impressed by the awesome look, read the name on the frame and then buy one ^^
I know a lot of famous people actually pay for their Oakleys.

How did you guys do it. Pushing your luck and ordered online or went to a local store. Or did you ordered your favorites glasses online and then decided at home which one you keep and returned the others.( I don't know the law situation in the States but I guess you also got the possibility to return your ordered products within a certain time and get your money back.)

Aaaah.....ok.....from the states here. Was just curious where you were because of how you mentioned ordering online or going to a store. :)

But the wrong coast. ^^ If I get the chance to move to the US one day, I will definitely aim for California ^^
I just ordered several glasses online. Not only Frogskins but also Garage Rock and Holbrook just to see which fits best.

Frogskins come in plenty of colours. Black is definately a colour to wear every day. I am sure Munich should have shops that stock Oakley. Seach them out and go in and try on a few pairs. See what you like. Then decide where you want to buy from.

Get in contact with marc2040 here on the forum. I believe he's in Bavaria and might be able to assist you in finding some pairs. He's in Germany, for sure.

Welcome to the forum!

It is very tough trying to buy glasses without trying them on. If they don't fit well and you don't know any better you can be turned off completely and not enjoy what you just spent a lot of money on. Yes, in the USA we have options to buy and make a return for our money back from certain places. It doesn't always apply, but we have that option available.

Viel Glück!

Oakleys were delivered today. I ordered Frogskins, Garage Rock and Holbrook. What should I say. Garage Rock doesn't suit my face.

Besides the crystal black/ + red iridium aren't as bluish as the ones Vanesse Hudgens wears ... by far. I expected that awesome blue just like in the picture but it isn't. :cry:Maybe it's because I came home late and the sun almost set. I'll see what it looks like in the sunlight tomorrow.
But the Valentino Rossi looks nice :biggrin:
And Holbrook is not bad as well. They probably suit my face best.

Back