1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Allright guys, time for me to decide on which Gearbox i'm going to go with to add to my watch collection. I already have my Holeshot SI for work, Hollow Point (black) for nice occasions, and a Minute Machine Diamond Edition for formal occasions (such as when i'm in my dress blues). Now I am looking for a semi-formal/everyday casual watch. My Holeshot SI is all black and I don't feel is "dressy" enough, and the other two are titanium which may be a little much in certain occasions. So I have settled on the Gearbox, and have narrowed down to two choices I feel fit what i'm looking for best. Either the black/tn face, or the white face. Most people are telling me black/tan, but what do you think?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oh and if any of you kind Oakley guys would like to post pictures for me, i'd be much obliged

3. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

google images have plenty of pictures.

Personally I'd go for the white

4. Yeah i'm aware Google has images...

I can't post here because i'm not a Premium Member, so I was asking if anyone who could want to, then I would be grateful. White is a solid choice as well