• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Gearbox To Go With

• Thread starter Jason M Hensley
  • Start date

What color Gearbox?

• black/tan

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • white

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
J

Jason M Hensley

Allright guys, time for me to decide on which Gearbox i'm going to go with to add to my watch collection. I already have my Holeshot SI for work, Hollow Point (black) for nice occasions, and a Minute Machine Diamond Edition for formal occasions (such as when i'm in my dress blues). Now I am looking for a semi-formal/everyday casual watch. My Holeshot SI is all black and I don't feel is "dressy" enough, and the other two are titanium which may be a little much in certain occasions. So I have settled on the Gearbox, and have narrowed down to two choices I feel fit what i'm looking for best. Either the black/tn face, or the white face. Most people are telling me black/tan, but what do you think?

Oh and if any of you kind Oakley guys would like to post pictures for me, i'd be much obliged

google images have plenty of pictures.

Personally I'd go for the white
Yeah i'm aware Google has images...

I can't post here because i'm not a Premium Member, so I was asking if anyone who could want to, then I would be grateful. White is a solid choice as well

Back