• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Holbrook Should I Buy?

Get the Chrome lenses....a lot cheaper than a new pair and they look sharp :p

img0304sq.th.jpg

Man those look sweet! I son't have enough money to spend on some replacement lenses yet but probably will in the future!

i would suggest anything with an MAR Backside coating as the flatter basecurve of the lense seems to attract reflections from behind a lot. i have the clear with chrome Iridiums and love them for comfort but not the reflections.

Also do you think i can go back to the oakley store and ask if they can customize it? Is it too late since i already bought it?

Damn! Oh well, my need for those chrome lenses isn't too much where i will splurge my money on it now. To think i will be spending even more than what i would for the polarized pair is kind of silly in my mind(even though that combo looks totally awesome) i will probably use the ones i have right now for a while. The main thing i don't like is that your eyes are pretty visible when there is a lot of sun out (here in Hawaii, there is mostly always a lot of sun out)!

Also do you think i can go back to the oakley store and ask if they can customize it? Is it too late since i already bought it?

I know at an Oakley store you can pick the frame and lens you want for the Holbrook, the only thing is that you can't change the rivets and icons. I suggest that you get a matte black frame or polished black paired with violet iridium lenses or buying the Shaun White polished black frame with the 24k lenses. My brother got the SW ones and you can't see his eyes when the sun is out hahaha he wore that crap out of them when we went back home to Guam for the summer.