1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sob004

sob004 Oakley Beginner

I am a huge fan of Oakleys, and have a pair of Gascans but they are a little uncomfortable after a long period of time. Which do you all think would be better to upgrade to: Batwolf, Eyepatch 2, Fuel Cell or maybe even the Jury. My main debate is between the Eyepatch 2 or the Fuel Cell?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I would go Fuel Cell. However I just got a Jury over the weekend and love them. They are bit heavy, but very comfortable.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Fuel Cell. Batwolf if you want to go for a shield lens. But it all depends one what fits on you. The Fuel Cell and Batwolf fit on me fin but the Jury is way too small for my head and the Eyepatch 2s lenses are way too big for my face.

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

How is it uncomfortable? If the gascans hurt your nose bridge, i don't think any of those frames you mentioned will be much better due to their weight.

5. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Honestly, if you like those styles, you should definitely try the Antix. I have always said on the forums and in my videos that the Antix, in my opinion, is the most comfortable of all Oakley frames, bar none!

Try them out!

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i would say a Batwolf!
    it's a nice pair and you can customize those very easy!
    in this way you can change your style . . . icons and lenses!

7. sob004

sob004 Oakley Beginner

SpliceD, they are uncomfortable on the top of my ears if I wear them to long.

Thanks guys for the input, I've got to go try some on and just decide. The more I search the internet the more I want them all, including some Holbrooks. Not sure those will fit my face though.

8. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Hmmm... maybe you should consider trying something with unobtanium on the earstems?

The Jury might work for you, but they are a bit on the heavy side.

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

good choice . . .
    get them ALL
    :eek:)

10. JDubs

JDubs Oakley Enthusiast

I have the same problem with alot of my glasses. My most comfortable pair is the scalpel, Light and has unubtanium!!