• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Juliet Is This?

TheRevTy

Oakley Beginner
This fellow claims these are "off gold" frames with "tan" lenses. The hammerstem is throwing me off because they don't look polished...

Last edited by a moderator:
Polished Juliet's with what looks like VR28 lenses. Could be wrong on the lens colour tho, might be gold? Hard to tell from pics since I don't own either lens colours

I could be mistaken, but I think the polished frames were the only ones that came with hammer stems. Where's BriP when you need him? LOL

Yea polished Juliet's are the only ones with hammerstems. You can transplant XX hammerstems in xmetal.
I would say polished with vr-28 lens

I'm with the other guys, more than likely VR28 or VR28 blk polarized. But they could also be G30 as those were also a stock production pair many years ago, but it is hard to tell with the photos provided.

Definitely Polished with either VR28, VR28 BIP or G30. All were stock productions...though if they're G30's that means they're at least 10 years old as that combo died in 2002. Unreal. Seems like 2002 was last year sometimes but it was a decade. Wow.

hey guys. polished frame with VR28 lens.. could be gold iridium.. haha. you are right, only polished frames come with hammer for the juliets - polished, 24k limited('polished' also), and the ichiro polished carbon.

this looks to be the regular polished frame, the yellowing could just be discoloration.

sure way to find out? ask for the serial number inside the arm.

almost definitely a custom combo (probably OCP).

Back