1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. j-man1

j-man1 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, new here.

I'm wondering what lens would be the best for my situation. I'm looking for a pair for playing outdoor racquetball this summer. Here is the kicker. During the mornings the sun is behind the wall so it casts a pretty big shadow that covers most of the court so it is kinda dark. Then as the day goes on it becomes brighter and brighter. Wondering what lens in this situation? I've been recommended bronze by someone.

Also, I'm probably looking at the M2 (i need a tight wrap and they fit the best by far). So the options are limited there. Anyone know when they will be releasing more colors and lenses in the M2?

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. j-man1

j-man1 Oakley Beginner

And i forgot to mention the ball is red. The walls are a lighter off green color and the ground is concrete (grey). Thanks

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

VR28. Hands down.

It will accent that red like a blazing sun spot. Light enough to use in low light, dark enough to still be usable in anything short of direct sun.

Wavecloud and Lexkempo like this.
  4. Hoota

Hoota Oakley Beginner

G30

5. Rustpot

With a green wall? HELL no.

6. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

^ This

7. j-man1

j-man1 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the feedback. I see there is VR28, then VR28 black, gold, and blue polarized. Does it matter which one here?

Also, would anything in the M2 frame work. I want the M2 frame as it's really the only frame that fits my face and it doesn't look like they offer the VR28 in that frame?

Thanks again.

8. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

They might not come out 'custom' frames for a little while...try some flak jackets?

9. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

Mframe lenses fit into m2 frames

10. Rustpot

That would be the best bet. Get teh M2 in your color of choice and drop in an M Frame lens.

Vented Hybrid VR28 if you can find it. Vented for sports is definitely the way to go.

My only concern would be the M1 not being super tight in the M2.

Wavecloud likes this.