• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Lens For This Situation?

j-man1

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, new here.

I'm wondering what lens would be the best for my situation. I'm looking for a pair for playing outdoor racquetball this summer. Here is the kicker. During the mornings the sun is behind the wall so it casts a pretty big shadow that covers most of the court so it is kinda dark. Then as the day goes on it becomes brighter and brighter. Wondering what lens in this situation? I've been recommended bronze by someone.

Also, I'm probably looking at the M2 (i need a tight wrap and they fit the best by far). So the options are limited there. Anyone know when they will be releasing more colors and lenses in the M2?

Thanks

And i forgot to mention the ball is red. The walls are a lighter off green color and the ground is concrete (grey). Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I see there is VR28, then VR28 black, gold, and blue polarized. Does it matter which one here?

Also, would anything in the M2 frame work. I want the M2 frame as it's really the only frame that fits my face and it doesn't look like they offer the VR28 in that frame?

Thanks again.

Back