• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Models Are These??

Matt_

Oakley Beginner
I'm going crazy trying to hunt down what these were and needless to say, was very happy to find these forums.

I bought these early last year in SoCal and, though I never lose things (evidenced by my like-new Rudy Projects I've had for 11 years now), somehow managed to have these disappear/get taken from me a year ago July. Can anyone identify which model they are? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

Matt

01_IMG_8844_oakley.jpg

02_IMG_9069R2c.jpg

And if you don't like the rubber - there is a style called Bottle Rocket which is the same vein. I agree with BriP though - Flaks are much better.

I'm going crazy trying to hunt down what these were and needless to say, was very happy to find these forums.

I bought these early last year in SoCal and, though I never lose things (evidenced by my like-new Rudy Projects I've had for 11 years now), somehow managed to have these disappear/get taken from me a year ago July. Can anyone identify which model they are? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

Matt

01_IMG_8844_oakley.jpg

02_IMG_9069R2c.jpg

I would say they fit perfect.

And it's not a shame when the wife is behind the steering wheel. :biggrin:

Back