• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which O T Shirt Design Has "molon Labe" On The Sleeve?

molon labe-ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ which means in everyday words"come and get it" is the answer that gave the king of Sparta Leonidas to the messengers of Persian King Xserxsis when the latter asked the Greek King to surrender his weapons.
correct. I've also it translated as Xserxsis demands the weapons from Leonidas and his response was "come and get them."

I think this is the shirt?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402453226.583889.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402453246.751320.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402453276.667683.jpg

The shirt in your OP with the guy is a brand on the tip of my tongue. I know it, and I probably own something with it on it.

You looking for this one? The figure is a child wearing a medusa.
0010286_oakley-get-some-shirt.png

The shirt in your OP with the guy is a brand on the tip of my tongue. I know it, and I probably own something with it on it.

You looking for this one? The figure is a child wearing a medusa.
0010286_oakley-get-some-shirt.png
Yes! That is the shirt I'm looking for! Woohoo!

Next obvious question, where can I get one?

Well that could be the big problem. It was on the SI site. They have all new shirts on there now.

That is the only place I ever saw them. I got mine there last year.
Thank you for the information. Maybe some amazingly kind and generous person on the forum has one or two that they are willing to part with?

Either way, at least you all helped me to figure it out so, a very sincere THANK YOU to everyone for posting!

Just throwing this out there, @spin_nin , there's a company I know of that makes some nice die-cut vinyl, including some variations on the Molon Labe. Such as this wall-size one for $55. Their website is in the watermark.
full-molonlabe1.jpg

Thank you for the information. Maybe some amazingly kind and generous person on the forum has one or two that they are willing to part with?

Either way, at least you all helped me to figure it out so, a very sincere THANK YOU to everyone for posting!
No problem, Glad I could help. Hope you are able to find one.

I get comments on mine all the time.

Back