• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakley Should I Buy?

Kimy

Oakley Beginner
Ohio
Hello guys i'm new to this forum and it looks like a good community. Now i just got very interested in a pair of sunglasses and i found Oakley Mars, Oakley zero 0.2 and Oakley zero 0.3 and i have hard deciding which pair to buy since i can't try them out but looking at pictures they really look nice and unique. Discontinued in early 90s?

So these three were i looking for
$(KGrHqN,!mEFIG!DCc,gBSG87YOTMQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16d,!)EE9s2uiPOZBRlm2iq!SQ~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16Z,!)kE9s4,BD1oBRrhsOKq4!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16JHJF0FF,Esfq1mBR,t(pc!+!~~60_57.JPG

So i got a hard decision which one to buy, any recommendations? which ones does look best? The two first are up for sale at Ebay but the third and 4th (different color) isn't for sale at the moment any idea where i can buy some 0.3? paying 550$ maybe anyone here have a pair up for sale? Anyway this will be my first purchase for expensive sunglasses and i am wondering which one i should pick? Greatful for all the responses

Someone who maybe have a pair of these that would be gently and upload a screenshot wearing them? Can't find anyone wearing zero 0.2 when searching at google :(

Last edited:
Cheers for the pics and yes i'm planning to wear them but other people to stare at them. Hoping people gets jelly asking where i bought these hehe.

I've seen many different lenses at sale for Mars, is it easy to change them by your own or do i need to hire any professional?

Also there different models at Mars?
$T2eC16FHJHwFG1qSNwLwBSBoYbe9bQ~~60_12.JPG?rt=nc

These looks different to yours qtrain23. Is there like v1 v2 etc in Oakley Mars?

There are mars and mars craters. Craters just have the holes. There are also leather wrapped mars which are pretty crazy but pricy and not up to much wear either.

Changing lenses on a mars isn't difficult if you ditch the stock c clips. They break pretty much every time. I made my own from aluminum wire. That was I can take them off and they won't snap. I have a few mars and change lenses fairly regularly on some of them

But if it now are between zero 0.2 and zero 0.3 which of them would you guys vote me to buy? Now i've seen how zer 0.3 looks like when wearing them but i can't find any picuturs of the zero 0.2. Which one are more rare out of these two?

I post a picture of myself and you experts can tell which would fit better. I want to buy both but i can't afford it. I will start collect Oakleys and this will be my first pair but will take some time to get a collection.

ly5n.jpg

Oakley Zero 0.2 or Oakley Zero 0.3 on this face?

Back