• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which One Am I Missing?

And done......
4ED9045C-64A3-4FB1-9AD3-1AFA96F5D6C3-81289-000008FF043491BA.jpg

I'm going to agree with an earlier comment about spectrum colors... FMJ+, Platinum, FMJ Red, Persimmon, Butterscotch, Electric Blue, Midnight, Black Chrome, Black

And great collection! Scars are a great frame, another one I wish was made bigger to fit me!

Tremendous achievement to have 9 of the 10 Scar, I have 6 pairs and perhaps should have aimed for a complete set when they were easier to find. All you need is the rarest one, Polished Aluminium - Fire 12-625.

Tremendous achievement to have 9 of the 10 Scar, I have 6 pairs and perhaps should have aimed for a complete set when they were easier to find. All you need is the rarest one, Polished Aluminium - Fire 12-625.

Damn you.....I had a feeling you would chime in with the elusive Polished Aluminum color way....LOL! Just kidding RVF....I am always impressed and appreciative of your knowledge. That brings up a good question......what is a complete collection? Is it what is available via retail? Is it any color way that was/is available, even if it was not available in stores/on line? This might be a question for a different thread.

Damn you.....I had a feeling you would chime in with the elusive Polished Aluminum color way....LOL! Just kidding RVF....I am always impressed and appreciative of your knowledge. That brings up a good question......what is a complete collection? Is it what is available via retail? Is it any color way that was/is available, even if it was not available in stores/on line? This might be a question for a different thread.
It's your thread.

The collection is complete when you've accomplished your goals for it. If you want the 9 listed pairs and the last is just icing on the cake, well so be it.

Back