• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Ones To Get?

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but it's Frogskin related so here goes:

I've been eyeing a whole whack of Frogskins lately, (especially after seeing everyone else's) and I'm deciding between a few:

I really want to get the rest of the Blacklight series to complete the collection (I have 2/5), but I think there are a pair of Grenade fades that have been sitting around in the O-store for a while. I'm also considering the Jupiter Frogskins. There's also the Shaun white and Acid series, but I'm less interested in those.

I like how the Blacklight froggies look, but it seems like the Frogskins that are part of a signature series tend to be a better collectors' piece in the future.

I have money for 1 - 2 for the near future, any opinions?

grenade fades you can get online at the vault for 50. No etched lenses or special microfiber included. Blacklights are fun but probably won't go up in value anytime soon. I like the SW's alot but thats just me.

My favorite pairs of those are definitely the Shaun Whites and Jupiter Camo.. But that's just me!

If it was me I would go with the Jupiter camo. I like the blacklights but the Jupiter camps are my favorite frog in my collection. (my frog collection is pretty small)

Do what everyone on this forum does - don't pay your rent or mortgage, don't eat out for a month, and buy them all.

Oh and make sure you hide them all from the wife ... :tongue:

Id pick the SW and Jupiter Camo over anything but this is just our opinions..I've learned that I'll end up broke if I buy every pair that these guys say is "cool" or "valuable" so just buy what you like and wear it! :)

Hmm yeah the Jupiter Camos come with a pin too eh

hit and miss for these. there were Supposed to have come with the pin, but they eventually got shipped with a sticker, and not a pin. but there were one-offs, like i got a pair with a pin, and the other i got came without a pin, only with a sticker.

Back