• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Pit Boss?

hollygrove

Oakley Beginner
Hey, need some advice please people..I've been saving pennies for about 6 weeks as I was (and still am) after some 24k x squared but now I've got the money and it didn't take long to save, I'm thinking I may as well hang on another 6 weeks, keep saving and buy some pit boss..Here's where I need some help.. My favorite pit boss purely aesthetically speaking are the polished black/gunmetal which retail at £540 (uk Oakley website) but the Ducati pit boss retail at £550...do you think it's worth spending the extra £10 even though I prefer the other ones? I'm assuming the special editions are more likely to hold their value?...I realize I could most likely get these for a lot cheaper but I have serious trust issues with eBay.lol.

Thanks in advance

Yea Ducati ones will most likely hold their value more but why buy something you will not be content with. If the polished black with gunmetal are your favorites go for those. Either way it's still a pit boss and will be amazing.

Yea Ducati ones will most likely hold their value more but why buy something you will not be content with. If the polished black with gunmetal are your favorites go for those. Either way it's still a pit boss and will be amazing.

I guess your right, I've never seen a proper photo of the ducatis, I feel the Oakley website doesn't do there sunglasses justice. I'd just hate to spend the 540 n think "why on earth didn't i spend the extra 10" I suppose in the long run though I could just get both :p

i was not very impressed with the ducati's.... i would hate to put so much money into something i would hardly ever have a chance to wear...
IMHO...the black/gunmetals, or even the rootbeer's would be a better purchase... if you plan to wear your pair... it'll be alot more enjoyable for you.

I would go with the Ducati's. But, then again...I am a motorcycle enthusiast, I love RED, They are a special edition and more people seem to go after the other colorways.

Someone on here (can't remember who) just picked up the Ducati's. I turn 40 in March and I am dropping some hints to my wife that about the Ducati Pit Boss'.

Just hold out and get a c six :). Personally, if u like the gunmetal get those. However, if i were buying a pit boss, which i did about a year ago, id say the tron is the only way to go.

I say go with the ones you would wear. I think the Ducati ones look bad arse, but I would never wear them and wouldn't buy any pairs I wouldn't actually wear. I just picked up a matte black/titanium pit boss and it hasn't even come of my shelf yet. It's just too pretty to wear all the time, so I guess it really depends on how often you plan on wearing them. Ultimately though, go with the one you like the most, not the one you think will be worth the most.

Just hold out and get a c six :). Personally, if u like the gunmetal get those. However, if i were buying a pit boss, which i did about a year ago, id say the tron is the only way to go.

How much we talkin for those in mint condition u think? And I would love a pair of c-six but methinks I'd be kicked outta happy home if I spent that much on sunglasses.lol

@bad fishy- I'd have to wear them! Ha. Not all the time but I like the idea of having more style on the top 5 inches of my head than most people have on there entire person.lol. What are the pit boss like to hold? Ive only seen photos, do they ooze the quality you expect them to?

U can prob get a tron around 600, but itd prob b on ebay.

Back