1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. solutionsagent

solutionsagent Oakley Beginner

Hi having trouble deciding which Polarized Deviations I should get. I wish I could just get all three, but at $180 each, that might not be an option! :)

Anyway which combo would you get? :cool:

1.) Polished Black, VR28 Iridium
    2.) Light, Black Iridium
    3.) Chrome Brown, Tungsten Iridium

These will be my main glasses, so which lens do you think could be worn in most situations?

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Vr28 Iridium is what I would get :smile:.

It's a really versatile lens

3. solutionsagent

Thanks for the input, I will definitely take a look at the VR28 more closely with your suggestion. It's okay even in overcast days?

4. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Yes! That's the beauty of it. I'm actually not that big a fan of the Grey Based lenses, since I got used to the contrast lenses, but Tungsten is just as great for Summer weather, although not as versatile as the Vr28.

If I were you, I would check it out. If it's your first time trying it in store, make sure to leave them on for awhile and try to look out doors with it. That way, you can get used to the rosy color. I wear it on really sunny bright days, as well as rainy days. It's an excellent lens!

5. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

VR28!!! Best lens ever.

6. solutionsagent

Haha Thanks OakleyJared and xlnZax, I just ordered a pair of Deviations in Polished Black with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses! Should be here soon! :)