• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Polarized Deviations Is Best?

Which Polarized Deviations are the one to get?

• Polished Black/VR28 Black Iridium Polarized

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Light/Black Iridium Polarized

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Dark Brown Chrome/Tungsten Iridium Polarized

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

solutionsagent

Oakley Beginner
Hi having trouble deciding which Polarized Deviations I should get. I wish I could just get all three, but at $180 each, that might not be an option! :)

Anyway which combo would you get? :cool:

1.) Polished Black, VR28 Iridium
2.) Light, Black Iridium
3.) Chrome Brown, Tungsten Iridium

These will be my main glasses, so which lens do you think could be worn in most situations?

Thanks!

Thanks for the input, I will definitely take a look at the VR28 more closely with your suggestion. It's okay even in overcast days?

Yes! That's the beauty of it. I'm actually not that big a fan of the Grey Based lenses, since I got used to the contrast lenses, but Tungsten is just as great for Summer weather, although not as versatile as the Vr28.

If I were you, I would check it out. If it's your first time trying it in store, make sure to leave them on for awhile and try to look out doors with it. That way, you can get used to the rosy color. I wear it on really sunny bright days, as well as rainy days. It's an excellent lens!

Haha Thanks OakleyJared and xlnZax, I just ordered a pair of Deviations in Polished Black with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses! Should be here soon! :)

Back