• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Radar Path To Get?

kenejhnsn

Oakley Beginner
Brandon, Ms.
I think my next pair is going to be the Radar Path, i am looking at 3 different ones:
Live strong
Infinite hero
Team USA dark blue with Red Iridium

any of the three be more valuable down the road? Opinions on what looks the best? I have not seen any of these in person (dont have any local) so will
probably be getting them online so i have only seen pictures. If anyone has some of these and would like to comment on how they are that would be great.
These will get worn so i want a good usable pair as well. Thanks for the help

I would recommend the IH or USA pairs. IH is an awesome frame colorway, but grey lens is not a favorite. A good choice if you want a more low key look. USA is a sweet colorway, and a bit more flashy.

I would recommend the IH or USA pairs. IH is an awesome frame colorway, but grey lens is not a favorite. A good choice if you want a more low key look. USA is a sweet colorway, and a bit more flashy.

I believe the IH come with black iridium, but I switched mine out to a violet iridium and was very happy with it. I'd go that route:

84793761.jpg

BAPD77 said:
I believe the IH come with black iridium, but I switched mine out to a violet iridium and was very happy with it. I'd go that route:

Kahiswkksojdidhdishelsisbsidndosou I NEED those radars with violet! D:

yup i would go the IH. i have the livestrong, but extensively modded it. not a fan of the polished black frame. my livestrong is now a matte black frame, lemon peel rubber kit (brighter yellow, plus nosebombs), and a vented tungsten lens. its killer! ill snap pics for this tmr

BAPD77 said:
I actually picked them up at my local o store. They had one and i bought it. My bmx radar also has the violet in it and i usually keep it in that colorway.

That's a killer find! Id love to find a lonely violet lens sitting in a bike shop!

Back