• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Radar Path To Get?

Those look Great!

I believe the IH come with black iridium, but I switched mine out to a violet iridium and was very happy with it. I'd go that route:

84793761.jpg

kenejhnsn said:
I think its going to be the IH or Team USA.......How is the Red Lense in the Team USA?

I say go for the IH, while the grey lens Ian the most attractive it is still a great lens.

The +red lens in team USA is a fantastic lens however I see people in those frames almost daily(which doesn't really matter lol just figured you might want to get something a little less common)

Either way you can't really go wrong with a set of radars, especially with the IH or USA

I say go for the IH, while the grey lens Ian the most attractive it is still a great lens.

The +red lens in team USA is a fantastic lens however I see people in those frames almost daily(which doesn't really matter lol just figured you might want to get something a little less common)

Either way you can't really go wrong with a set of radars, especially with the IH or USA

was the IH lens
black iridium or grey?

Black iridium now that I think of it lmao....sorry I was thinking of the split jacket which I'm almost positive comes with an extra grey lens

Back