• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which replacement lenses for my Oakley x-metal frame?

A lot of people put their glasses on like u would a set of goggles by pulling them down over ur face to save loosening the legs and nose parts. @THE X-MAN is truly a master of his craft I can't stress enough how good his work is!! After he sorted my glasses I have used this method and the glasses are still as tight as the day I got them back from him

Thanks for the links - will read now!

After purchasing I got my Oakley's checked at an optician, he loosened the nose->frame a bit so it could fit my giant head, only now the "wiggle" seems a bit much, so it would be nice if it could be tightened a bit.

He loosened the nose bridge ? Erm, well if you do send them to @THE X-MAN you may want to ask for an 'IH tune' (softer tune) Otherwise your noggin may be crushed in an instant !!

Lenses can be obtained here or possibly custom cut by @InfiniteHero @xmetalmaniac @Chris A Hardaway

He doesn't have lenses but u can buy lenses from eBay or once u have been on here long enough and had enough posts on here u can get on the exchange on here and buy from other members. There is a place where it tells u about the rules but I'm sure someone will post a link up ;)
@kjac
I have some 24k lenses posted on eBay. Feel free to make me an offer there. Shipping is calculated by eBay, keep those fees and import fees in mind while making an offer. In stock brother. PS, those things are so awesome!

Latest Posts

Back