1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m Oakley Beginner

Ive been looking around for a new pair of shades, Im trying to find something that is hard to come by nowadays, and Im pretty new to Oakleys and im busy working on a collection. Iv collected 3 in the past 3 weeks haha!

So Im left with a choice of Juliets, Felons, Ducati HB or Troy Lee Jupiter Squared. Baring in mind here in South Africa we only get a fraction of the available styles imported into the country.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Juliets for sure, not even up for debate.

3. The Juliets are getting harder and harder to find, and the fakes continue to get better all the time. If I lived in a place where getting genuine Oakleys was already hard anyway, I'd grab the Juliet while you still can so that you'll never have to worry about getting an authentic pair.

4. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

Juliets, hands down. Get at least one while you still can.

5. Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m Oakley Beginner

Thanks alot guys! Im getting them second hand with the x metal case etc for 900 Rand which works out to roughly 98 Dollars:D

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Juliets; not even a doubt. I had 15 X Metals up until late last year and while I sold 80 percent of those to make my new Mustang purchase happen and re-tool my collection and collecting to less expensive models (relatively speaking) the 3 X Metals I kept and the 3 rames I'll NEVER sell are 3 of my most prized Juliets.

7. WOW. That's an amazing deal. Does he have more to sell? Hahaha

8. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

Dang, that's a nice price mate, you should give that contact to us..

9. ugapug

ugapug Oakley Beginner

Gonna have to go with Juliets. They never go out of style.

10. Ph4nt0m

Ph4nt0m Oakley Beginner

The guy had 2, hes sold one but the other one us sitting up in his cupboard, he doesnt wear it. Which To Pick?? - da4e2yda.jpg