• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which To Pick??

Ph4nt0m

Oakley Beginner
Ive been looking around for a new pair of shades, Im trying to find something that is hard to come by nowadays, and Im pretty new to Oakleys and im busy working on a collection. Iv collected 3 in the past 3 weeks haha!

So Im left with a choice of Juliets, Felons, Ducati HB or Troy Lee Jupiter Squared. Baring in mind here in South Africa we only get a fraction of the available styles imported into the country.

The Juliets are getting harder and harder to find, and the fakes continue to get better all the time. If I lived in a place where getting genuine Oakleys was already hard anyway, I'd grab the Juliet while you still can so that you'll never have to worry about getting an authentic pair.

Thanks alot guys! Im getting them second hand with the x metal case etc for 900 Rand which works out to roughly 98 Dollars:D

Juliets; not even a doubt. I had 15 X Metals up until late last year and while I sold 80 percent of those to make my new Mustang purchase happen and re-tool my collection and collecting to less expensive models (relatively speaking) the 3 X Metals I kept and the 3 rames I'll NEVER sell are 3 of my most prized Juliets.

Thanks alot guys! Im getting them second hand with the x metal case etc for 900 Rand which works out to roughly 98 Dollars:D
WOW. That's an amazing deal. Does he have more to sell? Hahaha

The guy had 2, hes sold one but the other one us sitting up in his cupboard, he doesnt wear it.
da4e2yda.jpg

Back