• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Would You Buy And Why?

Romeo or XX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Romeo's, but would have to be the R2's never did like the R1's didn't look right when I tried them, so ended up with Juliets, When the R2's came along tried them on and they were just right so had to have a pair as well.

Romeo. It is the original and most iconic X Metal hands down. For me they are the ultimate in style and design. Thy were the beginning of it all, and spawned a whole range of superb frames with the fusion of materials to rival a supernova. There is not one thing about the Romeo 1 I would change whatsoever given the chance, and the more I look, wear or handle them, they never fail to amaze.
(Says with a Juliet on profile pic ! ). I wore my Titanium R1 for 3 weeks in the US last year in total comfort day after day. Love em!

XX because I bet that you will wear them more frequently.

The Romeo is the iconic metal and I'm obsessed with them for that reason but my face and heart lay with the xx, they just fit me better physically and visually.

Back