• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which X-Metal Model Do You Wear The Most?

Which pair do you wear most?

• Romeo1

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Mars

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • X-Metal XX

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Juliet

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Half X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Squared

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Penny

• Romeo2

• Total voters
For me, it was always the Juliet. Even after I got other X-Metals, the penny only got a few days before i was back on the Juliet. the Romeo1 took me 2 weeks before i got back to the Juliet. The mars, halfX and X-Squared only had a few days each.. total haha.

But i have to say, the Romeo2 is actually doing it. Its getting lots of wear time. i think its a combination of it being my beater pair, and also its the newest addition and I just love how it looks on me.

your thoughts?

I used to wear the juliets everywhere, but after a while I had to move up to the XX because my big fat head lol But now I'm more of an omatter guy. Monster dogs and pups, jawbones, split jackets....they don't weigh as much as the x metals and it cuts down on the headaches.

I have a particular set of Juliets (polished/fire polarized) that I bought that had a bent stem. I repaired/straightened it, and put some aftermarket lenses and rubbers on. Those see the most time, although I carry my X Squared carbon with VL purple lenses just in case I need to change it up.

I have a particular set of Juliets (polished/fire polarized) that I bought that had a bent stem. I repaired/straightened it, and put some aftermarket lenses and rubbers on. Those see the most time, although I carry my X Squared carbon with VL purple lenses just in case I need to change it up.

I'd love to see a pic of the carbon sqared with purple!! I bet those look awesome!!

I wear my X Squared and Juliet about equally. I have more juliets than XS though so they may get a bit more playtime. My daily juliet is x metal/ruby and my daily x squared is the polished carbon/fire. The other ones only get worn on occasion :)

X Squared. I have 2 XS, 3 Juliets, 1 Romeo, 1 Romeo 2.0, 1 New Straight Jacket, 1 Pit Boss and the XS pairs get the most wear.

They are best overall feel of fit on my face with good coverage and they are easy to wear-they don't have to be treated like paper because of nosebridge loosening or lens fracturing issues and they are cooler than the mega hot Pit Boss'.

Back