• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which X-Metal Model Do You Wear The Most?

Which pair do you wear most?

• Romeo1

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Mars

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • X-Metal XX

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Juliet

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Half X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Squared

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Penny

• Romeo2

• Total voters
I do not own a X-metal but I have tried them on. I gotta say the Juliet's were to small for my face and the Xsquared fit me just right. I definitely will be after one in the new year.

cheers guys, interesting to know! im surprised noone wears the Romeo2 regularly.. i think they are fantastic! and im waiting for Zax to see this thread so there'll be a vote for the HalfX.. haha!

I actually like both the Half-X and the Romeo 2. They look good on me, but since my Romeo 2's are NIB and the Half-X's are much less than perfect (eBay seller said they were excellent), I haven't given those any chances yet. I have new lenses for the Half, I may give those a turn after I put the new lenses in.

for me, it's gotta be the penny or XS. both lightweight so it doesn't make the top of the ears hurt after long usage (morning til 5pm)

*am i the only person that voted for penny? haha @_@

I will put up pics in a different post, I don't want to pollute BriP's polling page.

haha cheers! although, im interested to see too.. link us!

Romeo 1s all the way for me.
No competition.
My Juliets just sit in my collection largely unused these days.

I sure saw that coming! I cant bear to wear the Romeo1 too much - by how clumsy I am i surely will drop them and scratch those valuable lenses. I have fakes i can use but whats the point.

for me, it's gotta be the penny or XS. both lightweight so it doesn't make the top of the ears hurt after long usage (morning til 5pm)

*am i the only person that voted for penny? haha @_@

i think you are! I would rock the penny if i could more often but it just simply isnt as good a fit as juliets or Romeo2 for me..

Latest Posts

Back