• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which X-Metal Model Do You Wear The Most?

Which pair do you wear most?

• Romeo1

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Mars

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • X-Metal XX

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Juliet

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Half X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X-Squared

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Penny

• Romeo2

• Total voters
Would one of you gentlemen be so kind as to help educate me on these different frame types? really just a picture accompanied by the name and a brief description of what makes them different. If its too much or someone has a link to direct me to, that would work too. Thanks Gents.

Juliet...

Mainly due to the lens.. I have a pair of Plasma/Ice Polarized.. those get the most wear time, although on overcast days I bring my X Squared Plasma/Fire. I did wear an O matter pair (Split Jackets) one day last week (outside all day in 24F) since the O matter does not get as cold as the X metal does.

Juliet...

Mainly due to the lens.. I have a pair of Plasma/Ice Polarized.. those get the most wear time, although on overcast days I bring my X Squared Plasma/Fire. I did wear an O matter pair (Split Jackets) one day last week (outside all day in 24F) since the O matter does not get as cold as the X metal does.

be honest - you missed the X-metal on your face that day, didnt you? haha

be honest - you missed the X-metal on your face that day, didnt you? haha

Not really.. The Split Jackets are quite comfortable.. I am thinking of getting a pair of Split Jacket IH..

I knwo there is the Juliet IH but I have 2 pair of Juliets, if I had a second pair of X Squared I would probably sell one of the Juliets

Thanks Brip, i now vote for the x squared, i really like the x squared frames appearance. Can't say I have ever worn them or any other x metal for that matter, they just look so much more bad ass, might have some blue acids for ya.

Thanks Brip, i now vote for the x squared, i really like the x squared frames appearance. Can't say I have ever worn them or any other x metal for that matter, they just look so much more bad ass, might have some blue acids for ya.

Yea Nick x metals are awesome. I love the X Squared as well since they look more aggressive than the Juliet.

for me... i reckon the answer is pretty obvious... LOL!!

img0600st.jpg

Back