1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Whilst rummaging through a box in my loft, I came accross a pair I was lookIng at buying ....again. Didn't realise I had them. A pair of Scatter Skull New Straight Jackets. Photos to folllw. Has anybody else had this occur to them?

Last edited: 4/14/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Nice! I have not had that happen to me as my collection is still < 15 pairs, so it would be hard to lose track of them. Maybe one of these days I'll get to that point :)

The original SJ's were my first pair of Oakley's. I was younger and less responsible, and I lost them a short time later, don't remember how. I've recently been wanting to buy a pair of the New SJ II model, but they are never at the top of my list when I have some $ to spend.

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

No... but I do look for stuff that I cant find I know I have... Are you referring to the blood skull pair? Black frame with maroon graphics?

4. Funky-Trixtar

My very first pair were Carbon/Black New Straight Jackets.....which I still have. Though the text Icon is rubbing off a bit now. I first started collecting ....15 years ago.

Those be they GRF....but I'd say more metallic scarlet...

5. Bosoxyacht

Bosoxyacht Oakley Expert

A really crazy but beautiful woman I dated until it got ugly, gave me a pair of Mag Four S plasma with fire lenses.

She's still crazy/hot, I still have the eyewear, and she still calls me when she wants me to make a great meal.

Win/Win/Win.

Does that count?

6. Funky-Trixtar

Not really Bosoxyacht, but thanks for that insight anyway, lol. I'm guessing make dinner is another way of saying booty call.......

7. Funky-Trixtar

Nortika likes this.
  8. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Great pair to "recover"

Funky-Trixtar likes this.
  9. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have a pair myself, awesome find! I don't think I could forget about those lol

10. Funky-Trixtar

Thanks Nortika, it was a pleasant suprise.......not to mention a bit 'trippy'....I was trying to work out how the hell a pair of shades I was interested In getting had mananged to 'teleport' themselves to me............:crazy: