• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whisker 12-724 Lens Replacement

Beau 12-724

Oakley Beginner
Hi all
I have found this forum after trawling the internet looking for parts and lens for my Oakleys. Glad I found you all.
I have several pairs of Whisker 12-724 which I have been swopping parts and lens around over the years.
I have now come the point where I have no more interchangle parts or lens. I would like some advice on either which are the best lens to replace my originals with, or I have read others talk about recutting Oakley original lenses to fit. Which Oakley lenses would fit my Whiskers, and how would go about getting them to fit.
Many thanks
@Beau

Hi all
I have found this forum after trawling the internet looking for parts and lens for my Oakleys. Glad I found you all.
I have several pairs of Whisker 12-724 which I have been swopping parts and lens around over the years.
I have now come the point where I have no more interchangle parts or lens. I would like some advice on either which are the best lens to replace my originals with, or I have read others talk about recutting Oakley original lenses to fit. Which Oakley lenses would fit my Whiskers, and how would go about getting them to fit.
Many thanks
@Beau
Hey Beau,
This may not be helpful but I also went through the same problem with my Whisker's, I finally gave up on replacement lenses and asked my optometrist if I could be Rx lenses and the answer was yes. The Rx lenses were perfect fit and color...so, if you happen to wear Rx glasses, you can get custom cut Rx lenses for Whisker frames.
Good luck.

Back