• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Whisker For Sale (Ice & Tungsten)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have two Whisker wire frames for sale. I am not positive on what the frames are, but the lenses are ice and tungsten respectively. Both are used, but in very usable condition. Primarily looking to sell, but may entertain trade offers for frogs or x metal lenses. Please feel free to ask questions via pm.

Tungsten - Frame is clean, easily 8-9/10. Lenses have some light scratches that I have tried to picture. Been using them with the scratches without any issues, so they don't impair vision. 50$ shipped conus f&f.

IMG_8800.JPG
IMG_8801.JPG
IMG_8802.JPG
IMG_8803.JPG
IMG_8804.JPG
IMG_8805.JPG

Ice - Frame has some nicks here and their, nothing that affects the aesthetics. The ice lenses are clean easy 9 of 10. $60 shipped f&f.

IMG_8810.JPG
IMG_8809.JPG
IMG_8807.JPG
IMG_8806.JPG

Also have a few used/incomplete minutes 1.0 (blue tortoise, orange tortoise, and orange flower) if anyone is interested.

IMG_8808.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Wiling to deal on these to get them to home that will wear them, will go real low if you take both!! Pm me your offers, or trades!!

pm sent

Ice spf... Im in a negotiating mood to get the tungsten gone!

$40 for the Tungsten Whisker! Someone needs a beater wire!!!