1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Addy

Addy Oakley Beginner

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and man I cannot believe I found this site before. I have loved Oakley since I started cycling in the 80s. It all started with my Blades (neon yellow frame with gold iridium lenses)....man I miss the lifetime warranty Oakley offered back then since I have used the warranty to replace those frames. :)

Anyhow, I have a pair of Whiskers on which the lenses are pretty beat up. I see OV.com offers "Square Whisker" and "Square Wire" lenses. Would either of these fit my frame? I would prefer to keep the original "Dark Bronze" lens color since I find it great for driving on rainy/cloudy days. I see Revant has Whisker lenses but not the bronze color.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Addy

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

Neither will fit. Square whisker and square wire lenses are shaped much differently than whiskers.

3. rml0015

rml0015 Oakley Beginner

You may already know this, but you may have some luck searching ebay or craigslist for the lenses.

4. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have a couple NIB Whisker lenses.
    Whisker lenses or alternate lenses? - 4552BB5C-83F2-42A3-B5A5-583F490E2861_zpst1fpgnai.jpg

5. Kevin2015

Kevin2015 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hello, do you still have any of these available?

Thanks!

6. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

If have a thread for a bunch of lenses for sale. Everything I still have is listed on there.