• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whisker Redone With Emerald

keptman

Oakley Expert
Noneyah
Put these together for the wife. They turned out great. I want to do fire lens next.

IMG_20130612_110159_598_zpse04171a5.jpg

IMG_20130612_110025_267_zps3ad12e28.jpg

That looks amazing! Where did you get them cut if you don't mind my asking? I would love to get some cut for my whiskers as well.

I made then myself. I wanted to send them to the doc but the wait is long so I thought I'd try it on this pai. I have six other pairs to do. I still have a couple that I will definitely send in. when i get the finds and find lenses. The first lens was a little aggressive due to a new sanding drum being used. the second I finished more by hand. I've got E, A, and Big Square wire that I have lenses for. I might try to do them If I get the time.

please excuse the grammer phone isfightimgwithme and computerfried harddrive. fracking veringular and their updates.

I made then myself. I wanted to send them to the doc but the wait is long so I thought I'd try it on this pai. I have six other pairs to do. I still have a couple that I will definitely send in. when i get the finds and find lenses. The first lens was a little aggressive due to a new sanding drum being used. the second I finished more by hand. I've got E, A, and Big Square wire that I have lenses for. I might try to do them If I get the time.

please excuse the grammer phone isfightimgwithme and computerfried harddrive. fracking veringular and their updates.
Hi there. What colors do you have in those lenses? I'm on the hunt for gold iridium polarized...

Latest Posts

Back