• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whiskey Monster Dog Question

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
Just got some Whiskey MD from Ebay, the seller advertised them as NWOT, however when I got them, I noticed that the paint in the upper right orbital have started peeling, is this normal from this colorway or did I get a used pair? Please advise, thanks

WP_000580.jpg

WP_000581.jpg

WP_000582.jpg

WP_000583.jpg

These are very prone for that. To me NWOT on these would mean they haven't been worn as they have been discontinued for a number of years now. Did they come with the brown bag? as they would have had a black bag orignally.

Yeah they came with the brown bag, looks like the seller is a member here cause he PM'd me assuring me that these are new never worn, damn that sucks as I really like this colorway, thanks

Yeah they came with the brown bag, looks like the seller is a member here cause he PM'd me assuring me that these are new never worn, damn that sucks as I really like this colorway, thanks
I wouldn't worry too much as I bet there aren't many of that colour frame about that hasn't suffered from the colour coming off. Just enjoy the classic frame.:thumb:

He's a good seller. I almost bid on those pair but my pull for the month was already too high.

I wouldn't worry too much as I bet there aren't many of that colour frame about that hasn't suffered from the colour coming off. Just enjoy the classic frame.:thumb:

Agreed. I have 2 pair and stripped one. The one still with color has a spot where the paint came off and I never wore them once.

Those and the Brown Fade were nice but they all end up peeling which is why I sold mine...its too bad this wasnt corrected. Really frustrating for people who liked the colorways

Back