1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 702baby

702baby Under The Electric Sky

Just got some Whiskey MD from Ebay, the seller advertised them as NWOT, however when I got them, I noticed that the paint in the upper right orbital have started peeling, is this normal from this colorway or did I get a used pair? Please advise, thanks

Whiskey Monster Dog Question - WP_000580.jpg
    Whiskey Monster Dog Question - WP_000581.jpg
    Whiskey Monster Dog Question - WP_000582.jpg
    Whiskey Monster Dog Question - WP_000583.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

These are very prone for that. To me NWOT on these would mean they haven't been worn as they have been discontinued for a number of years now. Did they come with the brown bag? as they would have had a black bag orignally.

3. 702baby

Yeah they came with the brown bag, looks like the seller is a member here cause he PM'd me assuring me that these are new never worn, damn that sucks as I really like this colorway, thanks

4. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I wouldn't worry too much as I bet there aren't many of that colour frame about that hasn't suffered from the colour coming off. Just enjoy the classic frame.:thumb:

5. 702baby

Yeah he said he saw 2 pairs on display at his local vault so that's where he got it from, yeah I'll keep it, thanks

6. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

He's a good seller. I almost bid on those pair but my pull for the month was already too high.

7. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Agreed. I have 2 pair and stripped one. The one still with color has a spot where the paint came off and I never wore them once.

8. 702baby

I see so I guess it's more of a design flaw maybe? Either way I'm glad I finally have one

9. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Those and the Brown Fade were nice but they all end up peeling which is why I sold mine...its too bad this wasnt corrected. Really frustrating for people who liked the colorways