• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White Box For Frogskins?

My GP-75 Frogskins came in a black box, the new Crystal collection had black boxes from what I saw in store. My Kazu's have a clear box, but I have yet to see a white box. Post a pic dude.

The GP-75 (and Infinite Hero) were presented in the 'Standard' box, the generic one you see for items like Garage Rock, just these two Frogskins have that box. I have recently acquired three of the new Crystal Black Frogskins (Ice/Violet/& Emerald) and these come in the black cardboard box with white script, exact size and writing but card instead of plastic, the label style is different however. My Kazu also has the clear box as that is how it originally came, but whilst this pair and certain others have remained available via the box transition they will have been issued with more than one box option. What I do not know is why some Frogskins have a white box, and some black, is there a deliberation in selection, or is it random?

Receiving mostly black cardboard boxes lately but clear w/violet still comes in plastic. Have not seen the white box yet.

Like some people have mentioned, Frogskins used to come in the cardboard boxes. The plastic boxes are just so damned difficult to maintain, as far as when they come shipped to the store, as they are positioned throughout the store, and when purchased by the customer. It's definitely an easier and most cost effective move to go back to the cardboard boxes. All authentic, no fakes, don't worry.

Proud Owner of: Marine Fade's, Aspen Green with Emerald, Acid Tortoise Pink with Ruby, and Blacklight Black with +Red...more to come...

Pic of new white cardboard box with black text that my Kazu Frogskins came in.

637-cd5ca8c75c0357b44343a4c8e7cef42e.jpg

Hi,
i am already bought a new one valentino rossi Frogskins but it comes with the white box and not display Made In USA on the frame leg. Why this happened?

Back