1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a pair of Crankcase sunglasses with the polished white frame, green icons, and Jade Iridium lenses.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They r on Vault site 83.99..citicard easy desls had em for 65 i think but they r delete last timd i checked

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks. Looking to buy used for less than vault price from forum member, if possible. I appreciate the heads up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They still have them on citi easy deals for $70.00. That is where I got mine a while back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    members only?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe you just need to have a Citi credit card account to sign up for it. Looks like the same vendor that used to supply them for MyCokeRewards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ah. Well, no account on my part. Do you know if they charge tax on these items?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is sales tax depending on your location. I am in DE and we do not have sales tax so I am not charged. Just for S&H.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just sold Victor these shades. He is great to deal with, fast, fair an friendly. No issues at all. Thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You rock Mark. Everything turned out great. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.