• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White Crosshair With G30

joycy

Oakley Enthusiast
Just got these White Crosshairs with G30 lenses. Pictures Below:
2a8y7ahu.jpg
agyzube7.jpg

Thanks :) they are pretty rare these days, it doesn't have a sku, but I guess not all gen Crosshairs have sku .?

Thanks :) they are pretty rare these days, it doesn't have a sku, but I guess not all gen Crosshairs have sku .?

The sku for the production Crosshair - White - G30 is 05-813, and you are correct to suggest there are versions of this glass that have no part number due to them not having a commercial release, some examples would include Polished Chrome - Black Gradient (Sachin Tendulkar), Black Chrome - VR50 Black Gradient (unreleased lens), Red - VR28 Black, Turquoise - Black, & Yellow - Black to name a few.

The sku for the production Crosshair - White - G30 is 05-813, and you are correct to suggest there are versions of this glass that have no part number due to them not having a commercial release, some examples would include Polished Chrome - Black Gradient (Sachin Tendulkar), Black Chrome - VR50 Black Gradient (unreleased lens), Red - VR28 Black, Turquoise - Black, & Yellow - Black to name a few.

I did't even heard about the Red frame or Torquoise - Black & Yellow, I have to check those out :)

I only own one Crosshair, the TI/Ti/Clear, killer piece. There are a few cool Crosshairs floating around that they played with at HQ, some cool color combos.

I only own one Crosshair, the TI/Ti/Clear, killer piece. There are a few cool Crosshairs floating around that they played with at HQ, some cool color combos.

I only saw that pair once and it belonged an other forum member. I thought Ti/Ti is the rarest,but I see now, there are a few rare Crosshair models . This is my first Crosshair,but definitely not my last :)