• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White = Douche?

I have a pair of Gascan S with white frames and ice lenses. Nobody except my coworker says anything about them. He says crap like "Hey Lil Jon, your on in three minutes" But I tell him give me a few extra minutes and let the public wait, as I am trying to find some scratch remover for yours...

I have white jawbones (STPL) and a pair of Scalpels, looking at the Hijinx propaganda which are polished white with some nice art on the arms. My perspective is if the glasses look good on you, and you wear them confidently, matters not what color they are.

Some people can rock the white frames, I can not. Don't think it's the white glasses that make a guy a douche, it's the popped collar and the hair gel

I just dont think they look good and yeah wife just assumes O makes white for women the rare time we shop... but theres nothing wrong if people like them...one thing to me white, red, yellow all look "fake" to me when I see them...theres a new MPH white/grey MD ...Ill pass...

I just dont think they look good and yeah wife just assumes O makes white for women the rare time we shop... but theres nothing wrong if people like them...one thing to me white, red, yellow all look "fake" to me when I see them...theres a new MPH white/grey MD ...Ill pass...

Where is the MPH white/grey MD?

I also think woman look better in clear/violet iridium fuel cell's than men do.

Your totally right about this!! My mom has clear Holbrooks with chrome and clear fuel cell with ice and it actually suits her better than I thought. So with that being said, I have her my one day old clear frogskins cause those were more feminen than the acid pink Frogskin!

BTW, the STPL Holbrook is one of my all time favorite glasses and I rocked it today. Someone try calling me a douche with that..see what happens..

Back