• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White = Douche?

to each their own, i've had many white oakleys that i wore on a daily basis. it was the look i was going for and it was my style. granted now i've toned it down and only wear polished black frames, i still see myself flossin the white ones come summer time.

when you're into such outrageous style accessories, you just CANT be too self conscious about yourself. and if you sweat too much on what other people think then.. there may be bigger issues at hand. but thats just my 2 cents

I love my white flag fuel cells, and I rock them often!!
img0382jj.jpg

My white frames are:
White/text oil rig
white hijinx
white jupiter (display case dweller)
White SW montefrio
White splatter holbrook

Love them all, some get worn a lot less than others.

well... all i can say is... my 10th mtn div GC looks better on my wife than me... but i will rock my STPL Jawbones occasionally... :biggrin:

According to Wiki -
"Douche bag, or simply douche, is considered to be a pejorative term. The slang usage of the term originated in the 1960s. The term usually refers to a person, usually male, with a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and engaging in obnoxious and/or irritating actions, most often without malicious intent."

I'd like to think that I don't look like one of these when wearing my white Hijinx.

But, having said that, I do sometimes think they make me look like a d1ck.

I've got two pairs Holbrooks, a pair of Frogskins and two Jupiters in white, and I wear them all the time. Nobody has ever made any negative comments. Go with gold iridium lenses and nobody will take notice of the frame color anyway.

Latest Posts

Back