1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. arz33

arz33 Oakley Beginner

Just wanted to give a heads up

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I see those....still undecided if I want the whtie Hijinx (Country Flag) or the white Eye Patch. I currently have the white Hijinx in my "shopping cart".....just have not pulled the trigger yet, as I am undecided.

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

lol, decisions! I personally hate things like this, should I or shouldn't I? lol. I almost always end up doing it. What's the worse that could happen? trade it or sell it or something :) no harm done. Unless you count the wallet!

4. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

all I can say is I missed the Grey Smoke Flaks and NO ONE has them in stock Act while u can...

5. M0NTY26

M0NTY26 Oakley Beginner

Just out of curiosity, is this a rare make or something?

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

White Eyepatch no..grey smoke/Slate Flaks..well not one place has then actually in stock despite what searches say Every place says O says they are finished-gone There were 10 on the Vault and I missed it....have FS in other area Ill also do a 2 for 1(for Flaks) if someone has them BNIB..I am just saying Oakley vault telesales says if they even get 10 they put em up and they are gone in minutes hours of many styles...