1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    G'Day O-Members.
    For your consideration I have for sale a White face Hollowpoint watch, the watch is in excellent condition and in full working order, All links are present. Comes with the presentation box pictured, the box does have some marks and one of the pins that holds the lid in place is loose, this does not affect the use of the box, the lid still opens and closes as it should, it just has to be done with care.

I will add more pictures when I finish work.

UPDATE: While taking detailed pictures I noticed some light scratches on the wrist band so I've adjusted the price accordingly, IMO none are severe and could probably be polished out by a jeweller, I can't see any scratches on the crystal at all but please view the pictures closely and ask any questions before purchasing.

Asking $900 $850 all in, shipped from the UK, shipping will be fully tracked.

Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for looking...

Steve

White face Hollowpoint watch - IMG-20160823-WA0005.jpeg White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0946.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0945.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0944.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0943.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0942.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0941.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0940.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0939.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0938.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0937.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0936.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0935.JPG White face Hollowpoint watch - DSC_0934.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 10/1/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have this watch and get compliments all the time on it!! A must have for sure!!!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Its a beauty and the picture doesn't do it justice, just the feel of it in your hands you know its pure quality....

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.