• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

White Icons On Blue Digital Camo? Looking For Feedback

I've worked with graphic design for 16 years and like to think I know a little about color but honestly it all comes down to what you'll like. I personally don't like the idea of those color combos, I think the white will be out of place. I think the white also will take away from the tough look of the Navy camo. I would say gunmetal is safe, or something like getting a shiny blue that somewhat matches the blue in the print would go well. If you can get ahold of the gunmetal us flag icons from the SI version that'd be cool, not the full color flag icons

Well flag icons is what i wanted, thats why i made another thread about getting icons, however the chances of getting those at a fair price from anywhere is slim and none.

Here's a reverse of what you're looking at doing: Tactical Grey Cerakote frame with navy digital camo icons

IMG_20131104_235208_257_zps27a9679d.jpg

I just hydrodipped some Fuel Cells in the Navy Digital Camo pattern, and I'll post up some pics later after I get out of work. I think the icons in White would still look pretty good.

Also, I used the icons from the Team USA Fuel Cells, which are "flag-like" but not the type of flag I think you're referring to.

I just hydrodipped some Fuel Cells in the Navy Digital Camo pattern, and I'll post up some pics later after I get out of work. I think the icons in White would still look pretty good.

Also, I used the icons from the Team USA Fuel Cells, which are "flag-like" but not the type of flag I think you're referring to.

Yours gave me the idea , I saw them taken apart but not together . Would love to see them together . Mine will end up going to a Navy buddy of mine as a gift if I can manage dipping them without messing them up

Yours gave me the idea , I saw them taken apart but not together . Would love to see them together . Mine will end up going to a Navy buddy of mine as a gift if I can manage dipping them without messing them up

Here are mine all put together.

u5a2y9ud.jpg

du7a7e7u.jpg

4a3y8ydu.jpg

4asedupy.jpg