1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was able to secure 2 sets of these over the past couple weeks, so I will be selling one. The top one has emerald, the bottom has grey. The choice is yours. The prints are different between them.

I think most people are familiar with these, but if you're not - they're one of the rarest pairs of Oakleys that you might find. They were a rep exclusive. In most opinions, there were 50 produced. It was a tougher find for me than the brown Flores.

They don't come with a box, but I'll put them in a generic Oakley box and include a mircrobag.

I will be listing them on the Bay for $999 OBO in the next week. At that time I'll take detailed pictures. Both haven't been worn and have sat on rep's shelves since day 1.

Any questions please ask. Don't be shy with offers - I really don't know what these are worth. It's not exactly easy to pin down a fair price for them as they don't ever come up for sale.

White Text Gascan - D2B02C48-1E61-457A-AA25-8B7A7BF87EA1-62154-00000FC00E51D6FF_zps4aa167b4.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    hummmm
    nice pair my friend
    glws

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, one of my grails and no money...I will infinitely be jealous of whoever buys these! GLWS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice piece.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.