• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who does Hydro dipping of X Metal frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@#1 Stunna! Lol, there isn't bro. There's a dude on the other side of the island that does every kind of metal and plastic and everything in between. There's some different ways to prep materials but I'm sure I can get his info for you @Bronzefunk if you want. Talked to him at the a recent car show. He was actually selling oakleys hydro-dipped right there at the show. It was pretty cool. When I asked about X Metals he said it wasn't an issue at all. He pointed to his rims and said if I can hydro dip those, I can hydro dip anything. So, I think it would be safe to assume that any shop that does hydro dipping of any Metals should be able to do it. There are tons of shops doing wheels.

It's comments like this that make others not want add their advice in fears of being persecuted for it... one of the main functions of This site is for helping each other out. If you try and are shot down like this you probably won't be trying to lend a hand to anyone else. The negativity is not necessary.

To answer your question, there are probably a thousand places across the united States that do dipping. There's nothing special about dipping a X metal frame so you may want to google a place near you.
Well said

Some quick advice; If someone asks for opinions, go ahead and knock yourself out with posting your opinions; (I do it all the time) but when someone is asking for SPECIFIC information, like '...who does this work?'
If you don't know the answer or don't have useful information to add; then you are probably wasting time with a non-answer and risk derailing a thread by sending it off topic while people answer the new question you have created.
Another words, guessing is not really helpful and probably best avoided.

The answer to your question is; The X-man does not do hydro-dipping.

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back