• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Else Dig The AP Bags?

pennyhoney

Oakley Expert
SF Bay Area
thou shalt be ready for an expedition lol I was just curious who else in here thinks that the AP bags are absolutly amazing. Share the passion?
AP.jpg

I have really been considering the Kitchen Sink. I mess with it every time I go in the store. What are people opinions on general use? Is it just to much bag to just keep in the car to carry random things around?

I have the SI Computer bag for my daily work kit. Absolutely love it, and I get comments on it whenever someone sees it for the first time.

For being "Adaptable" they really don't make many options on these for adaptability. I'd really like to use the PALs/MOLLE system to work some other things onto the bag, but Oakley doesn't sell anything specific for these and I'm not finding what I want from military web gear retailers.

I have really been considering the Kitchen Sink. I mess with it every time I go in the store. What are people opinions on general use? Is it just to much bag to just keep in the car to carry random things around?
The Kitchen Sink is great and I highly recommend it, it's not too big for every day use. You could consider the Bathroom Sink it;s smaller ( my wife has one ).

Back