• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Has Bought From Member Sibolang? Item Received!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

B WP
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Maine
I purchased something from sibolang, back at the beginning of March, Paid 3/3 (F & F), Recieved tracking numbers 3/5 but the last tracking update is 3/7. I've PM'ed him asking if he would check on his end cause it appears that it's still in his country. I have not heard anything from him (last on 3/21 but you do get emails when someone PM's you).

Wondering if you purchased something from him, how long did shipping take? He even asked for my cell number to add to the shipping label......but nothing :(

Yikes, man. He hasn't posted since 2/27... he does have 17 positives... mail snafus happen way too often...

Yikes, man. He hasn't posted since 2/27... he does have 17 positives... mail snafus happen way too often...
Def. has a great trader rating and I know it def. takes time to ship from outta country but it would be nice to get a reply from him.

I purchased a pair of Juliets from Sibolang last year. I want to say it took about 10 days to get here to the USA (east coast). Tracking was non existent once it left his home country. Hope they turn up soon. Keep us posted.

FWIW, I have ordered replica watches from China (yeah, I know right). One watch looked like it was held up at Chinese customs for like 2 months before being returned to sender. I know Sibolang's home country is different, but he is a good seller and stuff happens. Give it some time and try to be patient. There is probably not much he can do. I have sent things over sees before that took a long time to arrive. When I went to USPS with tracking info they pretty much told me there was nothing they could do, but wait. Don't get me started on USPS.

I would be patient though I know its easy to get nervous during the "wait". This member has a proven track record on this forum. International shipments can take some time and often come with awful tracking info once it leaves the country of origin.

I totally understand that it can take time (read the USPS thread here, lol) I'm not blaming him at all. He held his end of the deal and sent tracking numbers which once the item is State-side I believe will be trackable through our USPS tracking system.

Putin occupied your sunglasses. ;)

I hear your point. It'd be nice to hear back from sibo, even if it's just to share in some of the WTF BBQ!!

I woudn't worry. I bought XS from him. He shipped it on 2/18 got it on 3/4. It takes a long time in one place unfortunately.

I bought from him as well, no problems at all. You can't rely on tracking updates, they never seem to be right. Your item could easily show up at your door tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back