• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who has the largest collection

I've heard stories of the 9ft store receipt and the carbon c six's and fmjs. This mystery "local legend" collector must be up there with the top dogs. Probably only a handful of collectors with several dedicated O rooms under 24/7 cctv.

I've heard stories of the 9ft store receipt and the carbon c six's and fmjs. This mystery "local legend" collector must be up there with the top dogs. Probably only a handful of collectors with several dedicated O rooms under 24/7 cctv.
I heard it was 9'4" ;)

nope but i doubt i would stop at 300... hahahaha yeah right, I highly doubt i can get even close to having 1k unique peices.

im just the average collector trying to inject myself in The conversation so collecting Oakleys isn't perceived as an elitist thing.
You'll get there bro hehehehehe, most of us are just average joes who loves oakleys...

It's unfortunate that everywhere I go in nyc or nj to shop all the employees are like "sweet collection/watch/glasses dude BUT I know this guy..." lol someday we will cross paths..
You should move out here then, when I go into the store with my Goldbrooks on the employees **** themselves

You should move out here then, when I go into the store with my Goldbrooks on the employees **** themselves
That actually happened to me once. Just try having someone local your stores wearing carbon c six and fmjs. Not just him but his girl too. It's tough in the streets of nyc

Just finished up this month's count and I'm sitting on just over 60,000 pairs, with a lot more on the way. Really love this time of year when vendors are trying to dump as much inventory as possible :D

Latest Posts

Back