• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Here Has Worn, Touched, Or Bough A C-Six?

smc170

Oakley Beginner
While in my local Oakley store in the mall, I was drooling over all the beautiful optics they had, but one caught my eye. It was the C-Six, and it was a beauty. After looking at it for a good 10 minuets, a salesperson came over and said, "Do you want to try them on?" and of course I accepted.

I was surprised being allowed to not only hold it, but to try it on as well. It was their last one as some high rollers had bought the other few they had.

It wasn't the carbon fiber one :( but none the less, it was amazing. It was light, sturdy, comfortable, and just felt like what it cost.

Has anyone else had the chance to touch this beauty?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to even see one. I only have one store near me that sells oakleys besides a Sunglass hut. The most expensive pair of oakleys I have been able to hold are a pair of tron pit boss. You are lucky in my book to get to wear a pair of C-six.

I saw and held my first C SIX at the Rolling O Lab -

5047191968_8d97029000.jpg

5046573687_b7fe405f00.jpg

5046573153_f442969568.jpg

When I tried them on my hand began to tremble cause I didn't feel worthy enough to wear them ;o)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was blessed to try on a pair of the c-sixes. During the Olympics here in Vancouver they set up an O store right in the middle of downtown and they had a pair. Like you guys were saying it is a very nervous feeling trying them on.

Back