• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Here Has Worn, Touched, Or Bough A C-Six?

I have #525 of the aluminum version and ive seen, touched and tried on both versions. It may be hard to believe but i actually like the aluminum version alot better. To me, something just doesnt look right on the cf version. I dont know what it is, but the aluminum just pops better to me, heres mine:

6ad75feb.jpg

c6.jpg

Nice pics! The display box itself is a fine work of art!

I have the aluminium c six and rank in within the top 5 in my collection, the main stand out feature is how well they are made. it would be a mind bending feat to have all 3 c six but anyone can be happy to have one pair, regardless of which.

While in my local Oakley store in the mall, I was drooling over all the beautiful optics they had, but one caught my eye. It was the C-Six, and it was a beauty. After looking at it for a good 10 minuets, a salesperson came over and said, "Do you want to try them on?" and of course I accepted.

I was surprised being allowed to not only hold it, but to try it on as well. It was their last one as some high rollers had bought the other few they had.

It wasn't the carbon fiber one :( but none the less, it was amazing. It was light, sturdy, comfortable, and just felt like what it cost.

Has anyone else had the chance to touch this beauty?

I have mine at HQ getting the lenses swapped from gray to tungsten....They wouldnt allow me to purchase them and do it myself, so they put as a warranty and exchanged for free... I do have to pay the 95 bones for them... They also said that security guys have to follow the lenses to the xmetal warranty dept. for the change-out... A little overkill, but feels like roaylty! LOL

Back