• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Is Bidding On The Kblis Splatters?

305? Batwolf you said you only paint for fun. $305 sounds like alot of fun to me! Maybe you do need to start posting some.

I would never put up my splatter glasses up for sale for that much because they aren't worth that much. Maybe adds $50 to the glasses if anything (if done by a skilled artist).

Looking at her feedback the account has been active for almost a year and a half with mostly all Oakley items and 99.7% positive feedback. I emailed her about the gunmetal flame straight jackets and was getting quick responses, but feel the price is steep for them too so haven't pulled the trigger yet...

I would never put up my splatter glasses up for sale for that much because they aren't worth that much. Maybe adds $50 to the glasses if anything (if done by a skilled artist).

To be fair, the seller didn't put them up for that much either, the bids went that high. The bidder did value them at that price and one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Back