• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Is Bidding On The Kblis Splatters?

I bought a pair of polished aluminum Pro M frames from her because she said they were NEW ( for around $200) There were scratches all over them and when I sent them back and gave her a neutral feedback she got all pissed off.

Same here, bought some stuff from her a couple of years back...waaay over priced so i made an offer. She agreed, but again, items were totally not as advertised. Now i am blocked coz i got pissed at her for that. I, for one do not mind if the price is steep as long the description is spot on...then at least we, as buyers know that it was our decision to pay that much and at least we got what we were looking for...

Yeah I see some of the prices see buys this stuff for. She must have balls or no brains to lie about the descriptions of these items and to iinflate these prices 200% + of what she paid for them.I'm with you freakface I don't mind paying top dollar for something I want as long as it is in the described condition.

I have made a purchase from kblis. It was a very rare M frame that I got for what I consider a very good price. Was spotless when it arrived. I didnt read this whole thread but when they started selling Oakleys they didnt know squat about them. Hopefully they are better now but I still catch errors a few times when I look. I believe just a flipper, nothing more and no personal attachment.

Back