• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Who Is This Kid Hijinx, 24K Juliet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Alright, so I am tired of sitting on these extras. These are for sale. Prices include shipping with in the Continental United States as long as payment is gifted. If you want to pay the fees for standard paypal be my guest. International will be extra so please contact me and we can work the shipping out if you are international.

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES!

CASH ONLY MAKE AN OFFER ON THE HIJINX!

A few of my rules:

1. You Pay then I ship. Trades: I don't ship first, you are making the offer so you ship first.
2. I don't like to play games when selling. Offer what you have and I will reply with a yes, no, or lets talk. Please don't send me a pm saying what kind of trades are you looking for. I posted everything I am looking for above.
3. That is All

First Up:
I have 2 BNIB WITK Hijinx. Price: $275 each obo (shipped with in the U.S., International is Extra)
I have only removed them from the box to make sure they were the correct frame then placed them back. The box with serial number 571 was slightly crushed in the shipping. Both include all of the original paperwork.

y2rs.jpg

Next:
24k Juliet 742/750 Price: TRADED NO LONGER AVAILABLE (shipped with in the U.S., International is Extra)
I would rate these as 9.5/10. And that is only because I wore them a single time. Juliets just don't work for me. These include box (w/ matching serial), original case, and coin. I do not have the original paperwork or the extra nose pieces. (I will look and see I can find them somewhere).

fsg.JPG

o4s9.jpg

q77s.jpg

If my pictures suck I apologize, I am not a photographer and I have no idea where my camera is, so these came from an Iphone.

Thanks for looking, please contact me with any questions or offers.

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn I really want. 24k Pm'd worth a shot

Nice stuff Thomas, I could use another 24K but what do you trade someone who has one of the best Frog collections around, not sure I have anything you want. they will not last long

Dallious, just offer you would be surprised. I know you have some stuff I don't have.

Pm'd

Juliet's traded. The hijinx have been changed to cash only. So just make an offer.

One WITK pending, second pair still up for grabs.

Always when Im out of money.

Bump, one pair of WITK still available for sale.

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.